- Fully automatic pre-programmed sterilisation cycles.
- Chamber and door made of stainless steel with electro-polished finish.
- High precision control system for perfect sterilisation results.
- User friendly interface.
- LCD screen displays continously information about the cycle process.
- Open type water tank, which makes water filling and cleaning of the tank easier.
- Drying cycle.
- Optional external printer (not included) Ref: 922-PRINTER04.
- Languages: Spanish, English, German, French, Italian, Dutch, Polish, Romanian, Czech, Latvian, Lithuanian, Hungarian and Chinese.
- The minimum time required for the autoclave to be ready for use after connecting to power is 5 min.
- The maximum sterilisation cycle temperature of 134 ºC is 137 ºC
- The maximum sterilisation cycle temperature of 121 ºC is 124 ºC
- Nominal Voltage: 220-240V; 50/60 Hz; 10A
- Chamber dimensions: 247 x 350 mm
- Breaker: F16A / 400V
- Nominal power: 2200VA
- Sterilisation temperature: 121 ° C / 134 ° C
- Tank Capacity distilled water: 2.5 L approx.
- Operating temperature: 5 ° C / 40 ° C
- Operating Relative Humidity: Max. 80%, non-condensing
- External dimensions: 480 x 455 x 600 mm
- Net Weight: 45 Kg
- Level Max. Noise: <70 dB
- Operating atmospheric pressure: 76/106 kPa
- Three instrument trays
- Base for trays
- Tray extraction handle
- Tool to adjust the door
- 2 drain hoses
- Door gasket
- Instruction manual
Autoclave class N 18 litres with drying cycle and USB