Autoclave 23 litres class N with drying cycle and USB.
|Temperature||Pressure||Sterilisation time||Total time||Type||Max. charge||Max. charge per tray|
|Solid||134 ºC||210 kPa||4 min||25-45 min||Unwrapped solid instruments||5 Kg||1,5 Kg|
|121 ºC||110 kPa||20 min||30-60 min|
- The minimum time required for the autoclave to be ready for use after plugging is 5 minutes.
- The max. temperature in the sterilisation cycle of 134 °C is 137 ºC
- The max. temperature in the sterilsation cycle of 121 °C is 124 ° C
- Fully automatic with pre -programmed sterilisation cycles.
- Chamber and door in stainless steel with electropolished finish.
- High precision control system for perfect sterilisation results.
- Independent steam generator that provides enough steam for faster cycles.
- User friendly interface.
- LCD screen displays updated information about the development of the cycles.
- Open type water tank , this feature makes water filling and tank cleaning easier.
- Drying cycle
- Optional external printer (not included) Ref: 922-PRINTER04
- Languages: Spanish, English, German, French, Italian, Dutch, Polish, Romanian, Czech, Latvian, Lithuanian, Hungarian and Chinese.
Protects the equipment against power supply failures.
Action: Interrupts power supply.
- Thermal circuit breakers.
Protection against potential short circuits and overheating in the primary transformer network.
Action: Temporary interruption (until the temperature has dropped) in the winding.
- Safety valve.
Protection against a potential pressure increase within the chamber.
Action: Steam release until the restoration of a normal pressure level.
- Micro switch to control the state of the door.
Controls the door's adjustement to start a sterilisation cycle.
Action: Transmits the signal to warn about the incorrect position of the door
- Thermostat for heating resistors in the steam generator.
Protection against a potential overheating in the heating resistors within the steam generator.
Action: interrupts the power supply to the heating resistors within the steam generator.
- Thermostat for heating resistors in the chamber.
Protection against a potential overheating in the heating resistors within the chamber.
Action: interrupts the power supply to the heating resistors within the chamber.
- Auto leveling of the hydraulic system.
The hydraulic system returns to its natural pressure if the sterilisation cycle is interrupted manually.
Action: the internal pressure is restored automatically.
- Door lock
Effective protection to prevent the accidental opening of the door.
Action: Prevents door opening through an hydraulic locking system.
- Nominal voltage: 220-240V; 50/60 Hz; 10A
- Chamber dimensions: 240 x 430 mm
- Breaker: F16A / 400V
- Nominal power: 2100VA
- Sterilisation temperature: 121 ºC / 134 ºC
- Distilled water tank capacity: circa 2,5 L
- Working temperature: 5 ºC / 40 ºC
- Working relative humidity: Max. 80%, non condensed
- External dimensions: 480 x 455 x 700 mm
- Net weight: 48 Kg
- Max. noise level: <70 dB
- Working atmospheric pressure: 75 / 106 kPa
- Distilled water tank
- LCD display
- Control panel
- Main switch
- Valve for distilled and used water
- USB socket
- External printer socket
- Safety valve
- Ventilation grille
- Blocking system
- Power cable
- Rating plate
- 3 instrument trays
- Base for trays
- Handle to take out trays
- Door adjustment tool
- 2 drain hoses
- User manual
- Door gasket
Autoclave class N 23 litres with drying cycle and USB